B. Com is a bachelor level course. Business study is a study of the principal and process of a business or an organisation. B. Com in business studies teaches the student about the various aspects of the components of a business. The aim of this bachelor program is to develop managerial skills and to provide in depth knowledge of business activities. .
Commerce Course Details :
Department of Commerce
The eligibility criteria to pursue B. Com in Business Studies are that one should have passed the higher secondary exam from a recognized university in any of the disciplines. They should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in their higher secondary exam. The minimum age requirement for pursuing this course from any of the colleges or universities is 17 years.
The course duration for doing B. Com in Business Studies is three years. These three years are divided into three parts and at the end of each year the student has to pass in the main university exam for being promoted to the next year.
After doing B. Com in business study one can get a job in any of the business organization and firm. The job position may vary from being a manager to being a member of project team. They can join multinational companies like Aditya Birla, IBM, DELL etc. The job prospects increases much higher if one go for the master�s degree in Business Studies.
Higher studies options after B.Com
- CRISIL Certified Analyst Program (CCAP)
- Diploma in Banking & Financial Services(HDBFS)
- Executive MBA
- Executive Program in Applied Finance - IIM Calcutta
- International Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management
- Master in Financial Management (MFM)
- Master in Management Studies (M.M.S.)
- Master in Retail Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Marketing Management (M.M.M.)
- Master�s Degree in Human Resources Development Management (MHRDM)
- Master�s Degree in Marketing
- Master�s in Business Studies (M.B.S.)
- Masters in Financial Management (MFM)
- Masters of Business Administration (Information Technology)- MBA-IT
- Masters Program in International Business (MPIB)
- Post Graduate Diploma In Management